Proposed Management Agreement
We propose that OOEC be granted an exclusive agreement to operate and manage the property known as Owasippe Scout Reservation. This management agreement will be negotiated to generate revenue sharing opportunities that will create a positive revenue stream within a 2-year period to support a lease to purchase. This agreement will include providing for the current Scout Summer Camp Program as well as develop alternative uses to explore and exploit the best conservation use of Owasippe. We propose that Owasippe remain in its current state for this purpose.
Proposed Land Use
We further propose to work with our partners on approximately 40 acres of Owasippe Scout Reservation on a revenue-sharing basis and develop a state-of-the-art learning excellence and conference center that will be designed and developed with the conservation of the natural surroundings a priority.
We propose, in alliance with the our partner, to develop a world-class center for learning excellence to become the new international headquarters for our partner and be host, year-round, to global thought leaders, organizational leaders, youth organizations, community organizations and others in a natural environment that will enhance and support high-quality learning experiences. We further also propose to enter into an alliance with our partner to develop youth and community programs as well as share in global marketing channel opportunities.
$10 – $15 million per year by year 5 after development
16 to 24 months from design to completion
It is proposed that local contractors from the surrounding Whitehall/West Michigan area shall be used whenever feasible in the development of the proposed learning excellence center.
Proposed Marketing Strategy
- Large Current Sales Pipeline and Relationship Network
- Close Ties with Key Decision Makers in Over 100 Organizations in the West Michigan Area
- Specific Product Development Focused on Learning Center Programs as Part of Organizational Employee Benefit and Wellness Initiatives
- Alliances with Local Businesses for Unique Packages and Pricing
- Product Development with OOEC
- Partner with Educational Institutions for Outsourced Programs/Events
- International Management Company Global Exposure
- Ongoing Public Relations Events with our partners
- Offer Organizations Sponsorships in Youth & Community Foundations
- Build a Center for Best-Practices in Learning Communities
- Highly Effective Proprietary Sales & Network Systems and Global Sales Team
- Strong Network-Building Initiatives for Long-Term Recurring Revenue